Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
One week left to register five-year-olds for primary school in Bexley
TIME is running out for parents to register their children for primary school places.
There is only one week left to apply for places in Bexley for kids who will be five between September 1 and 31 August next year.
Applying now means children will be able to start in a reception class this September.
Applications can be made online and those without internet access at home can apply at Bexley libraries free of charge.
The closing date for applications is January 15.
- Huge police operation outside Metro Bank, Bromley
- Kids' favourites come together for Milkshake Live show in Catford
- Orpington 10-year-old gets 97 per cent in maths GCSE
- Familes have a wheelie fun time at Thamesmead day
- Bexley youngsters learn how to build a house at summer school
Comments are closed on this article.