TIME is running out for parents to register their children for primary school places.
There is only one week left to apply for places in Bexley for kids who will be five between September 1 and 31 August next year.
Applying now means children will be able to start in a reception class this September.
Applications can be made online and those without internet access at home can apply at Bexley libraries free of charge.
The closing date for applications is January 15.
- Video shows 'migrants being helped off lorry on M25 in Dartford'
- 'Huge milestone': Green light for 1,500 new Thamesmead homes as huge £1bn regeneration scheme starts
- Still taking its toll: Queen Elizabeth II Bridge at Dartford Crossing is a quarter of a century old
- 9 facts about the M25 as Britain's biggest car park and the road to hell turns 30
- Greenhithe police officer died during 'dangerous sex game', man accused of murdering him tells court