Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Twitter account to help Southeastern customers claim for delayed journeys
A NEW Twitter account has been set up to offer help and advice to Southeastern Trains customers on what journeys they are able to claim money back for if they are delayed.
@DRSEtrains focuses just on the London to Dartford route but is looking to expand if successful.
It’s operator posted: “I made this twitter a/c in the hope that periodically I can help out long suffering #southeastern customers remember their delays…”
If your journey with Southeastern is delayed by 30 minutes or more, you can claim compensation under a delay repay scheme irrespective of what caused the delay.
Visit southeasternrailway.co.uk/your-journey/delay-repay/ for the full terms and conditions.
- Three injured as police vehicle and car crash in Lewisham High Street
- Man who touched woman inappropriately on Dartford through Welling train wanted by police
- UPDATE: Man arrested on suspicion of manslaughter following death of Bean woman
- 300% increase in UKIP candidates running in Bromley local elections
- PICTURED: Rise of the super-rat? Some facts about the 'mutant' rodents
Comments are closed on this article.