A NEW Twitter account has been set up to offer help and advice to Southeastern Trains customers on what journeys they are able to claim money back for if they are delayed.
@DRSEtrains focuses just on the London to Dartford route but is looking to expand if successful.
It’s operator posted: “I made this twitter a/c in the hope that periodically I can help out long suffering #southeastern customers remember their delays…”
If your journey with Southeastern is delayed by 30 minutes or more, you can claim compensation under a delay repay scheme irrespective of what caused the delay.
Visit southeasternrailway.co.uk/your-journey/delay-repay/ for the full terms and conditions.
- Motorists can now challenge parking tickets for £5
- Bromley storms into Top 50 best places to live in UK
- Bumper day for seals in Dartford
- Biggin Hill school raises cash for charity through festive jumper day
- Staff, students and rotarians in series of Erith charity walks