A NEW Twitter account has been set up to offer help and advice to Southeastern Trains customers on what journeys they are able to claim money back for if they are delayed.
@DRSEtrains focuses just on the London to Dartford route but is looking to expand if successful.
It’s operator posted: “I made this twitter a/c in the hope that periodically I can help out long suffering #southeastern customers remember their delays…”
If your journey with Southeastern is delayed by 30 minutes or more, you can claim compensation under a delay repay scheme irrespective of what caused the delay.
Visit southeasternrailway.co.uk/your-journey/delay-repay/ for the full terms and conditions.
- JAILED: Broadchurch TV actor and 'sexual predator' who attacked sleeping woman at Blackheath party
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Boy hit by car in Bexleyheath town centre
- Alleged serial killer befriended victim's boyfriend in Facebook 'cover-up', court hears
- Go Jane! Beckenham woman in The Great British Bake Off final tonight