A NEW Twitter account has been set up to offer help and advice to Southeastern Trains customers on what journeys they are able to claim money back for if they are delayed.
@DRSEtrains focuses just on the London to Dartford route but is looking to expand if successful.
It’s operator posted: “I made this twitter a/c in the hope that periodically I can help out long suffering #southeastern customers remember their delays…”
If your journey with Southeastern is delayed by 30 minutes or more, you can claim compensation under a delay repay scheme irrespective of what caused the delay.
Visit southeasternrailway.co.uk/your-journey/delay-repay/ for the full terms and conditions.
- Check out Chapter One’s swish new Private Dining Room in Locksbottom restaurant
- Spamalot cast support News Shopper’s 50th anniversary
- 'They're battys innit' Gay couple verbally abused by Eltham JD Sports staff member
- Crystal Palace Overground Festival receives nearly £10,000 in lottery funding
- World's first Singing Hypnotist set for Deptford premiere