A NEW Twitter account has been set up to offer help and advice to Southeastern Trains customers on what journeys they are able to claim money back for if they are delayed.
@DRSEtrains focuses just on the London to Dartford route but is looking to expand if successful.
It’s operator posted: “I made this twitter a/c in the hope that periodically I can help out long suffering #southeastern customers remember their delays…”
If your journey with Southeastern is delayed by 30 minutes or more, you can claim compensation under a delay repay scheme irrespective of what caused the delay.
Visit southeasternrailway.co.uk/your-journey/delay-repay/ for the full terms and conditions.
- Police 'told pupil having affair with Bexleyheath Academy teacher year before action taken'
- UPDATE: Is this Britain's worst family? Deptford killer's drunk sister smashes car into bus
- PICTURES AND VIDEO: Lewisham floods as River Ravensbourne burst its banks
- Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds coming to Greenwich on its way to final performance
- Boarded-up Catford Bridge Tavern pub 'will reopen next year'