A NEW Twitter account has been set up to offer help and advice to Southeastern Trains customers on what journeys they are able to claim money back for if they are delayed.
@DRSEtrains focuses just on the London to Dartford route but is looking to expand if successful.
It’s operator posted: “I made this twitter a/c in the hope that periodically I can help out long suffering #southeastern customers remember their delays…”
If your journey with Southeastern is delayed by 30 minutes or more, you can claim compensation under a delay repay scheme irrespective of what caused the delay.
Visit southeasternrailway.co.uk/your-journey/delay-repay/ for the full terms and conditions.
- Saving London from the Great Stink: Abbey Wood's Crossness sewage cathedral reopens to the public
- UPDATE: Police arrest knife-wielding man 'throwing stuff off roof' in Erith
- EXCLUSIVE: Mum of teen stabbed to death in Brockley demands justice after accused killers go free
- 'People were angry about the bullshit': Greenwich Council remove 'disruptive' library campaigners from public meeting
- Northfleet father-of-three jailed after stabbing man with pair of scissors