A NEW Twitter account has been set up to offer help and advice to Southeastern Trains customers on what journeys they are able to claim money back for if they are delayed.
@DRSEtrains focuses just on the London to Dartford route but is looking to expand if successful.
It’s operator posted: “I made this twitter a/c in the hope that periodically I can help out long suffering #southeastern customers remember their delays…”
If your journey with Southeastern is delayed by 30 minutes or more, you can claim compensation under a delay repay scheme irrespective of what caused the delay.
Visit southeasternrailway.co.uk/your-journey/delay-repay/ for the full terms and conditions.
- Man arrested in Dartford in connection to the murder of Luther Edwards
- Crystal Palace urged to pay staff London Living Wage by Sadiq Khan
- Millions slashed from youth service budgets in potentially 'devastating' cuts across London
- Goldsmiths PhD student designs glove that translates sign language into speech
- UPDATE: Three cars involved in Greenwich crash