A NEW Twitter account has been set up to offer help and advice to Southeastern Trains customers on what journeys they are able to claim money back for if they are delayed.
@DRSEtrains focuses just on the London to Dartford route but is looking to expand if successful.
It’s operator posted: “I made this twitter a/c in the hope that periodically I can help out long suffering #southeastern customers remember their delays…”
If your journey with Southeastern is delayed by 30 minutes or more, you can claim compensation under a delay repay scheme irrespective of what caused the delay.
Visit southeasternrailway.co.uk/your-journey/delay-repay/ for the full terms and conditions.
- Manager of New Cross porn cinema: 'Everyone does have sex. Everyone has a penis or a vagina'
- Erith man who sliced friend's face open with Stanley knife jailed
- Groundbreaking Thames Water project set to bring a bit of Las Vegas to Dartford village
- Crack police gang unit in undercover drug investigation at Greenwich Mexican restaurants
- REVEALED: Top 50 children's books and top 20 best-loved children's characters