A NEW Twitter account has been set up to offer help and advice to Southeastern Trains customers on what journeys they are able to claim money back for if they are delayed.
@DRSEtrains focuses just on the London to Dartford route but is looking to expand if successful.
It’s operator posted: “I made this twitter a/c in the hope that periodically I can help out long suffering #southeastern customers remember their delays…”
If your journey with Southeastern is delayed by 30 minutes or more, you can claim compensation under a delay repay scheme irrespective of what caused the delay.
Visit southeasternrailway.co.uk/your-journey/delay-repay/ for the full terms and conditions.
- Man rushed to hospital after stabbing in Eltham
- Cyclist killed by car during race in France
- You can work in London and save £450,000 buying a home - but there's a catch
- Crayford boy refuses to attend school after being dropped from top set of classes
- 10 tips to protect your home as Met Police launches crackdown on burglars ahead of winter months