A NEW Twitter account has been set up to offer help and advice to Southeastern Trains customers on what journeys they are able to claim money back for if they are delayed.
@DRSEtrains focuses just on the London to Dartford route but is looking to expand if successful.
It’s operator posted: “I made this twitter a/c in the hope that periodically I can help out long suffering #southeastern customers remember their delays…”
If your journey with Southeastern is delayed by 30 minutes or more, you can claim compensation under a delay repay scheme irrespective of what caused the delay.
Visit southeasternrailway.co.uk/your-journey/delay-repay/ for the full terms and conditions.
- Bellingham car wash crash: Mercedes driver questioned by police and one man still in critical condition
- Prostitutes warned and two people arrested after police carry out brothel raids
- Dartford FC tweet goes viral after player takes unusually poor shot on goal
- Bexleyheath kebab house wins British Kebab Award
- Police cadet teen buys knives from Eltham retailers in sting operation