A NEW Twitter account has been set up to offer help and advice to Southeastern Trains customers on what journeys they are able to claim money back for if they are delayed.
@DRSEtrains focuses just on the London to Dartford route but is looking to expand if successful.
It’s operator posted: “I made this twitter a/c in the hope that periodically I can help out long suffering #southeastern customers remember their delays…”
If your journey with Southeastern is delayed by 30 minutes or more, you can claim compensation under a delay repay scheme irrespective of what caused the delay.
Visit southeasternrailway.co.uk/your-journey/delay-repay/ for the full terms and conditions.
- Woman and boy dead after being hit by car during police chase in Penge
- Crayford brothers charged with murder of man in Eltham
- TRAVEL CHAOS: Long train delays across south-east London and north Kent
- Pokemon Go hunters come across couple having sex on Blackheath Common
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police catch these six suspected criminals?