Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Orpington driver dies in hard shoulder crash
A DRIVER from Orpington has died after a crash on the hard shoulder of the Orpington bypass which happened yesterday afternoon (January 2).
The 54-year-old man was in a grey Ford Focus when it was in collision with a lorry on the A224 between junction four of the M25 and Hewitts Roundabout.
Ambulance crews and firefighters were called to the scene at around 12.15pm yesterday and the carriageway was closed while police investigate what happened.
Anyone with any information about the collision or who saw the vehicles in the moments before the incident is asked to call the serious collision investigation unit on 01622 798538.
Did you know the driver? Call the newsroom on 01689 885725.
- UPDATE: 'Crowd took photos and abused me as I saved Catford crash victim's life'
- Series of incidents in Sevenoaks Way area end in serious assault on 15-year-old boy
- VIDEO UPDATE: Dartford strongman Terry Hollands' Herculean stunt for Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson film
- Launch for Charlton community council campaign
- Orpington man: 'Every time there is continuous rainfall I fear my house will flood'
Comments are closed on this article.