A 30-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to Lewisham Hospital following an accident in Beckenham Hill this morning (Jan 3).
Police were called out at 5.14am to reports of a collision in Beckenham Hill Road, near the train station.
Following the accident, believed to have involved a motorbike, the woman was taken to hospital by the London Ambulance Service suffering non-life threatening injuries.
A road closure was in place this morning, but the route has since reopened.
- Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom on 01689 885714 or email email@example.com
- UPDATE: Trapped passengers rescued from top deck of bus after Bromley crash
- VIDEO: McDonald's worker fired after 'humiliating homeless man by throwing burger on the floor'
- APPEAL: Police looking for man who rubbed his groin on 16-year-old girl's back at Chislehurst bus stop
- CALL IN THE BUM SQUAD: Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself jailed
- Police have 'plan in place' to deal with repeat of Northumberland Heath fight