A 30-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to Lewisham Hospital following an accident in Beckenham Hill this morning (Jan 3).
Police were called out at 5.14am to reports of a collision in Beckenham Hill Road, near the train station.
Following the accident, believed to have involved a motorbike, the woman was taken to hospital by the London Ambulance Service suffering non-life threatening injuries.
A road closure was in place this morning, but the route has since reopened.
- Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom on 01689 885714 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union