A 30-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to Lewisham Hospital following an accident in Beckenham Hill this morning (Jan 3).
Police were called out at 5.14am to reports of a collision in Beckenham Hill Road, near the train station.
Following the accident, believed to have involved a motorbike, the woman was taken to hospital by the London Ambulance Service suffering non-life threatening injuries.
A road closure was in place this morning, but the route has since reopened.
- Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom on 01689 885714 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- MAPPED: Firework displays 2014
- 10 inappropriate Hallowe'en costumes
- Police appeal for witnesses after fatal hit-and-run en route to West Wickham
- Ofsted deputy director tasked with improving Bexley's children's services
- Fireworks and Halloween: What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent