A 30-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to Lewisham Hospital following an accident in Beckenham Hill this morning (Jan 3).
Police were called out at 5.14am to reports of a collision in Beckenham Hill Road, near the train station.
Following the accident, believed to have involved a motorbike, the woman was taken to hospital by the London Ambulance Service suffering non-life threatening injuries.
A road closure was in place this morning, but the route has since reopened.
- Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom on 01689 885714 or email email@example.com
- GCSE results day for south-east London and north Kent
- WATCH: Shocking footage emerges of huge late-night fight in Dartford
- VIDEO AND PICS: Police called to gunfire at bus stop in New Cross
- WATCH: Thamesmead Town score one of the most bizarre goals in FA Cup history
- Campaign to reopen nightclub destroyed in blaze on the Greenwich Peninsula