A 30-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to Lewisham Hospital following an accident in Beckenham Hill this morning (Jan 3).
Police were called out at 5.14am to reports of a collision in Beckenham Hill Road, near the train station.
Following the accident, believed to have involved a motorbike, the woman was taken to hospital by the London Ambulance Service suffering non-life threatening injuries.
A road closure was in place this morning, but the route has since reopened.
- Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom on 01689 885714 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bus driver describes finding man who wasn’t breathing in Bexleyheath and trying to get help
- ‘I don’t want to draw my curtains’: Anger after huge phone mast goes up due to council mistake
- An 18-year-old man is fighting for his life after being stabbed in broad daylight by a gang of youths
- Sudden death of ‘true gentleman’ could lead to heart screenings for Erith students
- Listen up, audio boffins think they've got the perfect way to put you in a good mood on train journeys