A 30-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to Lewisham Hospital following an accident in Beckenham Hill this morning (Jan 3).
Police were called out at 5.14am to reports of a collision in Beckenham Hill Road, near the train station.
Following the accident, believed to have involved a motorbike, the woman was taken to hospital by the London Ambulance Service suffering non-life threatening injuries.
A road closure was in place this morning, but the route has since reopened.
- Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom on 01689 885714 or email email@example.com
- Fundraising for family of "bubbly" four-year-old fighting cancer
- 8 things you need to know about your General Election candidates: Sevenoaks
- Pre-election hustings event cancelled over controversial chair choice
- VIDEO: Lifeboat crew's 'race against time' after man's 25ft Woolwich river wall plunge
- Cast your cupcake votes for the election