Millwall fan from Swanley charged after linesman's flag ripped during Leicester match (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Millwall fan from Swanley charged after linesman's flag ripped during Leicester match
AN UNEMPLOYED Millwall fan from Swanley has been charged after a linesman's flag was ripped from its pole during a match at the Den.
Ian Wilson, aged 30, of Wisteria Gardens, has been charged with criminal damage over the incident, alleged to have happened after Alan Young did not give a corner during the Lions' 3-1 defeat by top-of-the-table Leicester City on New Year's Day.
He has also been charged with going into an area adjacent to a play area.
Wilson has been bailed to appear at Bromley Magistrates' Court on January 16.
- Mourners arrive for Peaches Geldof funeral
- Eric Pickles compares Greenwich Council to Vladimir Putin
- Blackwall Tunnel closed because of faulty fan
- Calls for plaque in honour of Petts Wood topless 'Running Man'
- Amateur photographer takes stunning snap of St Luke's Church in Bromley Common