Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Orpington bypass closed following crash on hard shoulder
KENT Police is appealing for witnesses to a crash on the Orpington bypass which happened earlier this afternoon (January 2).
Officers want to speak to anyone who saw the collision between a grey Ford Focus and a lorry on the hard shoulder of the A224 between junction four of the M25 and Hewitts Roundabout.
The incident happened at around 12.15pm.
Ambulance crews and firefighters were called to the scene and the carriageway remains closed while police investigate what happened.
Anyone with any information about the collision or who saw the vehicles in the moments before the incident is asked to call the serious collision investigation unit on 01622 798538.
- Motorcyclist dies in Kidbrooke A2 smash
- Deadly Asian hornets set to invade Kent
- Kent Police stop 50 heavy goods vehicles approaching Dartford Crossing
- Bexleyheath teenager grills stars of blockbuster Noah
- Do you agree with the giving of Easter eggs to children?
Comments are closed on this article.