Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Longfield chimney fire put out by firefighters
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a house in Longfield yesterday (January 1) to deal with a chimney fire.
The crew used a high pressure hose reel and chimney gear to put out the flames which were in the flue.
A thermal imaging camera was then used at the property in Hartley Bottom Road to check for hot spots.
It took the firefighters around 75 minutes to deal with the incident.
Comments are closed on this article.