Firefighters tackle string of early morning New Cross bin fires including on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Firefighters tackle string of early morning New Cross bin fires including on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
FIREFIGHTERS have been called out to a string of early morning bin fires in New Cross this week including on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve.
London Fire Brigade (LFB) was called to a bin alight outside Yew House, in Shardeloes Road, this morning (December 31) at 5.14am.
It comes after a crew put out bin fires at the same address on December 25 after being called at 4.40am and two days later at 3.10am.
An LFB spokeswoman said: "There have been a series of bin fires in that road."
Were you affected by the bin fires? Get in touch with the newsdesk on 01689 885732.
- 26 playground crazes and fashions from schooldays in the 1990s
- Stabbed Abbey Wood man 'begged newsagent to call ambulance'
- UPDATE: Thamesmead woman rushed to hospital after house fire
- Review: The Pilot Inn, Greenwich
- International Academy of Greenwich 'could die' without permanent site
Comments are closed on this article.