Firefighters tackle string of early morning New Cross bin fires including on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Firefighters tackle string of early morning New Cross bin fires including on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
FIREFIGHTERS have been called out to a string of early morning bin fires in New Cross this week including on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve.
London Fire Brigade (LFB) was called to a bin alight outside Yew House, in Shardeloes Road, this morning (December 31) at 5.14am.
It comes after a crew put out bin fires at the same address on December 25 after being called at 4.40am and two days later at 3.10am.
An LFB spokeswoman said: "There have been a series of bin fires in that road."
Were you affected by the bin fires? Get in touch with the newsdesk on 01689 885732.
- Three injured as police vehicle and car crash in Lewisham High Street
- Orpington girl wins tasty National Trust cake competition
- Man charged with assault over Gravesend pre-Christmas attack
- PICTURED: Memories of Dartford during the First World War revealed
- Dartford driver says Princes Road potholes are an 'accident waiting to happen'
Comments are closed on this article.