Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Chislehurst tree crashes into car in storm
A DRIVER will have a shock when they return to their car in Chislehurst today (December 27), as this picture shows.
The image, which was taken by Twitter user @Orpingtondad, shows a white car parked in Lubbock Road which has been smashed by a tree.
@Orpingtondad tweeted: “Some poor bugger in Lubbock road, Chislehurst is in for one hell of a shock this morning :(”
It is not yet known whether the vehicle has been seriously damaged by the fallen tree.
Are you the car’s owner? Call the News Shopper on 01689 885725.
- Man injured in Gravesend flat fire
- Serious accident in Swanley sees A20 slip road closed
- Bromley couple use 13-year-old boy to help them burgle dozens of homes across London and Kent
- Tributes pour in for 'inspirational' topless Petts Wood 'Running Man' who has died
- VOTE NOW: Dartford searches for sexiest spectacle wearer
Comments are closed on this article.