Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Chislehurst tree crashes into car in storm
A DRIVER will have a shock when they return to their car in Chislehurst today (December 27), as this picture shows.
The image, which was taken by Twitter user @Orpingtondad, shows a white car parked in Lubbock Road which has been smashed by a tree.
@Orpingtondad tweeted: “Some poor bugger in Lubbock road, Chislehurst is in for one hell of a shock this morning :(”
It is not yet known whether the vehicle has been seriously damaged by the fallen tree.
Are you the car’s owner? Call the News Shopper on 01689 885725.
- UPDATE: Parents anxiously await recovery of paperboy,14, after Erith lorry crash
- Couple jailed over Lee Rigby videos which glorified his murder
- Can you help Greenwich Police find teen missing for nearly five months?
- Men arrested after mobile phones stolen from Orpington school are found in Peckham shop
- Commonwealth Day celebrated in Bexley
Comments are closed on this article.