Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Cancellations and delays likely on Southeastern trains all day
SOUTHEASTERN says the majority of its services have now started running, though there is still widespread disruption due to heavy rains and strong winds overnight.
Trains running across the whole Southeastern network may be cancelled, delayed or revised at short notice. Disruption is expected to last right up until midnight tonight.
Last night, the company warned that trains would not start until around midday.
In a statement, the company said: "The majority of Metro and Mainline services are now starting to run following the strong winds and heavy rain.
"Network Rail has been assessing the track for damage, flooding and fallen trees and is advising us when it is safe to start running trains.
"There'll be no service between Otford and Maidstone East all day following a landslip at Borough Green and Wrotham."
- Man punched in Dartford pizza shop during failed robbery
- Biggin Hill Festival of Flight searching for classic car owners
- Two crashes cause delays for Easter Dartford Crossing traffic
- Beckenham Concert Band to perform First World War tribute show
- Bromley family left 'devastated' after unknown woman 'throws pet pug into car and drives off'
Comments are closed on this article.