Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Builder rescued after bungalow wall collapses on him in Bexley
A BUILDER had to be rescued after a wall collapsed on him while he was working on a bungalow in Bexley.
The 21-year-old self employed builder was trapped by the legs when the non-load-bearing wall came down on him at around 3.30pm yesterday at the house in Bridgen Road.
A pair of specialist fire rescue units were sent from Edmonton in north London and Bethnal Green in east London to help free him.
Special air lifting bags were used and it took around an hour to release the builder who was then taken to King’s College Hospital with leg injuries.
Fire crews from Bexley and Eltham also attended.
- Man punched in Dartford pizza shop during failed robbery
- Biggin Hill Festival of Flight searching for classic car owners
- Two crashes cause delays for Easter Dartford Crossing traffic
- Beckenham Concert Band to perform First World War tribute show
- Bromley family left 'devastated' after unknown woman 'throws pet pug into car and drives off'
Comments are closed on this article.