Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Builder rescued after bungalow wall collapses on him in Bexley
A BUILDER had to be rescued after a wall collapsed on him while he was working on a bungalow in Bexley.
The 21-year-old self employed builder was trapped by the legs when the non-load-bearing wall came down on him at around 3.30pm yesterday at the house in Bridgen Road.
A pair of specialist fire rescue units were sent from Edmonton in north London and Bethnal Green in east London to help free him.
Special air lifting bags were used and it took around an hour to release the builder who was then taken to King’s College Hospital with leg injuries.
Fire crews from Bexley and Eltham also attended.
- Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul talks to News Shopper about new film Need for Speed
- Heartless thieves steal Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice van from Welling
- Udder madness? 'Secret' proposal to use Lewisham's largest park to graze cows
- Man accused of Petts Wood kidnapping to appear at Croydon Crown Court
- Two youths arrested in Orpington after police see them firing a powerful catapult at birds
Comments are closed on this article.