Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Labour chooses candidate for Bexleyheath and Crayford seat
LABOUR has chosen its candidate for Bexleyheath and Crayford at the next general election.
Bexley Councillor Stefano Borella will try and unseat Tory incumbent David Evennett in 2015.
The member for North End ward came out on top after hustings were held by Bexleyheath and Crayford Labour Party members on Sunday.
Cllr Borella said: “It's an honour to have been selected to fight this seat and stand up for the community I love.
“I'm looking forward to meeting local residents and, with my real life experience, representing them after the general election in 2015.”
- Heartless thieves steal Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice van from Welling
- Udder madness? 'Secret' proposal to use Lewisham's largest park to graze cows
- Man accused of Petts Wood kidnapping to appear at Croydon Crown Court
- Two youths arrested in Orpington after police see them firing a powerful catapult at birds
- Boris Johnson visits Bexley to help launch Conservative manifesto
Comments are closed on this article.