Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Labour chooses candidate for Bexleyheath and Crayford seat
LABOUR has chosen its candidate for Bexleyheath and Crayford at the next general election.
Bexley Councillor Stefano Borella will try and unseat Tory incumbent David Evennett in 2015.
The member for North End ward came out on top after hustings were held by Bexleyheath and Crayford Labour Party members on Sunday.
Cllr Borella said: “It's an honour to have been selected to fight this seat and stand up for the community I love.
“I'm looking forward to meeting local residents and, with my real life experience, representing them after the general election in 2015.”
- Serious accident in Swanley sees A20 slip road closed
- Bromley couple use 13-year-old boy to help them burgle dozens of homes across London and Kent
- Tributes pour in for 'inspirational' topless Petts Wood 'Running Man' who has died
- VOTE NOW: Dartford searches for sexiest spectacle wearer
- Helicopter scrambled to search for homeless people on roof of burning Sidcup building
Comments are closed on this article.