Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Volunteer police cadets spread Christmas cheer across Bexley
VOLUNTEER police cadets have been out and about spreading Christmas cheer in Bexley and collecting for local causes.
Bexley’s Volunteer Police Cadets have been donating their time after school to help the Rotary Club of Erith spread goodwill and raise money.
Catch the cadets around the streets of Belvedere and Erith over the coming days.
MSC Sergeant Paul Williams said: “It’s great that our cadets have been taking the time to help the Rotary Club collect for those less fortunate than themselves.
"This is another fantastic example of the great work our cadets do to help the local community and charities."
- Lane shut in Deptford because of emergency works
- Top tips to cure a hangover: Share how you shake off a heavy night of drinking
- 19 of England’s greatest claims to fame on St George’s Day
- News Shopper reader takes sultry Biggin shot during twilight ride
- Thamesmead cross-dresser Roxanne still determined to become a woman
Comments are closed on this article.