Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Volunteer police cadets spread Christmas cheer across Bexley
VOLUNTEER police cadets have been out and about spreading Christmas cheer in Bexley and collecting for local causes.
Bexley’s Volunteer Police Cadets have been donating their time after school to help the Rotary Club of Erith spread goodwill and raise money.
Catch the cadets around the streets of Belvedere and Erith over the coming days.
MSC Sergeant Paul Williams said: “It’s great that our cadets have been taking the time to help the Rotary Club collect for those less fortunate than themselves.
"This is another fantastic example of the great work our cadets do to help the local community and charities."
- Lewisham rapper Professor Green charged with drink-driving
- Man seriously hurt in two lorry M20 slip road crash at Swanley Interchange
- 10 reasons why you should stay living at home for as long as possible
- Pupils at Beaverwood School in Chislehurst allegedly sprayed in face with chemical substance
- Dead horse dumped outside Dartford home
Comments are closed on this article.