Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Hundreds sing carols in Dartford's annual Christmas Concert
HUNDREDS of Dartford residents got into the Christmas spirit at the fourth annual Carol Concert in Central Park on Wednesday (Dec 11).
More than 550 people snapped up the free tickets and joined Council Leader Jeremy Kite at the festive singalong.
This year’s concert included music from the Salvation Army Band and performances by the Wilmington Grammar School for Girls Choir and Dartford Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society (DAODS).
Councillor Kite said: "Once again the carol concert proved to be a huge success and we know it’s a much loved event amongst local residents.
"Every year the event gets bigger and better and next year we’re looking forward to holding the concert in the new outdoor theatre."
- Man injured in Gravesend flat fire
- Serious accident in Swanley sees A20 slip road closed
- Bromley couple use 13-year-old boy to help them burgle dozens of homes across London and Kent
- Tributes pour in for 'inspirational' topless Petts Wood 'Running Man' who has died
- VOTE NOW: Dartford searches for sexiest spectacle wearer
Comments are closed on this article.