Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Hundreds sing carols in Dartford's annual Christmas Concert
HUNDREDS of Dartford residents got into the Christmas spirit at the fourth annual Carol Concert in Central Park on Wednesday (Dec 11).
More than 550 people snapped up the free tickets and joined Council Leader Jeremy Kite at the festive singalong.
This year’s concert included music from the Salvation Army Band and performances by the Wilmington Grammar School for Girls Choir and Dartford Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society (DAODS).
Councillor Kite said: "Once again the carol concert proved to be a huge success and we know it’s a much loved event amongst local residents.
"Every year the event gets bigger and better and next year we’re looking forward to holding the concert in the new outdoor theatre."
- UPDATE: Woman dead after being struck by train at Petts Wood station
- Sidcup children's home in Jimmy Savile abuse investigation
- Brockley theatre festival gives breakthroughs to emerging playwrights in south east London
- 'Make the whole of Lewisham a 20mph zone'
- Greenwich boatyard still fears high-rise development costs
Comments are closed on this article.