Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Elderly man dies after being hit by car in White Horse Hill, Chislehurst
AN ELDERLY man who was hit by a car in Chislehurst this morning (December 14) has died in hospital.
The 84-year-old man sustained head injuries in the crash, which happened in White Horse Hill near the junction with Beanshaw at around 10am.
He was airlifted to hospital after the accident and has since died of his injuries.
The car driver stopped at the scene.
There have been no arrests.
Any witnesses are asked to call the police on 101.
White Horse Hill has been closed while police investigate the incident.
Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom on 01689 885725.
- Stabbed Abbey Wood man 'begged newsagent to call ambulance'
- UPDATE: Thamesmead woman rushed to hospital after house fire
- Review: The Pilot Inn, Greenwich
- International Academy of Greenwich 'could die' without permanent site
- Crystal Palace Overground Festival organisers call for acts to get involved
Comments are closed on this article.