Police appeal over missing 16-year-old boy from Greenwich with Lewisham and Bexleyheath connections (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Police appeal over missing 16-year-old boy from Greenwich with Lewisham and Bexleyheath connections
POLICE are appealing for help finding a 16-year-old boy who is missing from Greenwich.
Matthew Patrick was last seen on December 2 and is known to frequent Greenwich, Lewisham, Bexleyheath and Maidstone.
The teenager is described as white, five ft 11ins tall and of slim build with short brown hair and blue eyes.
He was wearing a black hooded top and black tracksuit trousers when last seen.
Anyone with information is asked to contact officers at Greenwich on 020 8284 7766 or via police non-emergency number 101 quoting reference 13MIS040542.
- UPDATE: Armed police in South Darenth after woman rushed to hospital
- M25 near Orpington suffering severe delays after car pulling caravan overturns
- Penge bus driver stabbed through window with knife in altercation with pedestrian
- Greenwich mudlark discovers three-year-old message in a bottle from Gravesend kids
- Young girl 'nearly abducted by stranger' during Gravesend picnic
Comments are closed on this article.