Police appeal over missing 16-year-old boy from Greenwich with Lewisham and Bexleyheath connections (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Police appeal over missing 16-year-old boy from Greenwich with Lewisham and Bexleyheath connections
POLICE are appealing for help finding a 16-year-old boy who is missing from Greenwich.
Matthew Patrick was last seen on December 2 and is known to frequent Greenwich, Lewisham, Bexleyheath and Maidstone.
The teenager is described as white, five ft 11ins tall and of slim build with short brown hair and blue eyes.
He was wearing a black hooded top and black tracksuit trousers when last seen.
Anyone with information is asked to contact officers at Greenwich on 020 8284 7766 or via police non-emergency number 101 quoting reference 13MIS040542.
- VOTE NOW: Dartford searches for sexiest spectacle wearer
- Helicopter scrambled to search for homeless people on roof of burning Sidcup building
- Peaches Geldof private funeral to be held on Easter Monday
- Art, nature and a circus: 5 great ways to spend the Easter weekend in south-east London
- London Bridge engineering works heap misery on London and Kent train passengers
Comments are closed on this article.