Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Greenwich's The Spread Eagle pub and restaurant in administration
A NEWLY-REVAMPED 17th century coaching inn and fine-dining restaurant in Greenwich has gone into administration.
The Spread Eagle, in Stockwell Street, is now being managed by Griffins administrators Stephen Hunt and Timothy Bramston who were appointed on November 29.
The tavern, which was refurbished last year, is owned by company Greenwich Inc which runs other Greenwich favourites like Trafalgar Tavern, The Admiral Hardy, as well as facilities at the O2 including American Sports Bar and Grill and Inc Club.
- Serious accident in Swanley sees A20 slip road closed
- Bromley couple use 13-year-old boy to help them burgle dozens of homes across London and Kent
- Tributes pour in for 'inspirational' topless Petts Wood 'Running Man' who has died
- VOTE NOW: Dartford searches for sexiest spectacle wearer
- Helicopter scrambled to search for homeless people on roof of burning Sidcup building
Comments are closed on this article.