Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Greenwich's The Spread Eagle pub and restaurant in administration
A NEWLY-REVAMPED 17th century coaching inn and fine-dining restaurant in Greenwich has gone into administration.
The Spread Eagle, in Stockwell Street, is now being managed by Griffins administrators Stephen Hunt and Timothy Bramston who were appointed on November 29.
The tavern, which was refurbished last year, is owned by company Greenwich Inc which runs other Greenwich favourites like Trafalgar Tavern, The Admiral Hardy, as well as facilities at the O2 including American Sports Bar and Grill and Inc Club.
- UPDATE: Three women arrested over Abbey Wood stabbing
- Memorial fund for aspiring pilot returns to Biggin Hill Airport
- Shooters Hill crash between two cars
- Bexley man speaks out over cancer battle and says 'it can happen to anyone'
- Orpington man 'suicidal' after waiting 20 months and six cancelled operations for knee replacement
Comments are closed on this article.