Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Greenwich's The Spread Eagle pub and restaurant in administration
A NEWLY-REVAMPED 17th century coaching inn and fine-dining restaurant in Greenwich has gone into administration.
The Spread Eagle, in Stockwell Street, is now being managed by Griffins administrators Stephen Hunt and Timothy Bramston who were appointed on November 29.
The tavern, which was refurbished last year, is owned by company Greenwich Inc which runs other Greenwich favourites like Trafalgar Tavern, The Admiral Hardy, as well as facilities at the O2 including American Sports Bar and Grill and Inc Club.
- X Factor star Sam Bailey's mum says 'Sam is a trooper' and will deal well with third pregnancy
- Orpington woman thinks she has oldest cockatiel in the world in Guinness World Record claim
- New Bromley police borough commander set to take over this month
- Bromley man jailed after £750k golf club raids
- West Wickham man jailed for string of burglaries across Bromley borough
Comments are closed on this article.