Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Greenwich's The Spread Eagle pub and restaurant in administration
A NEWLY-REVAMPED 17th century coaching inn and fine-dining restaurant in Greenwich has gone into administration.
The Spread Eagle, in Stockwell Street, is now being managed by Griffins administrators Stephen Hunt and Timothy Bramston who were appointed on November 29.
The tavern, which was refurbished last year, is owned by company Greenwich Inc which runs other Greenwich favourites like Trafalgar Tavern, The Admiral Hardy, as well as facilities at the O2 including American Sports Bar and Grill and Inc Club.
- Offensive social media posts after Petts Wood train death
- VIDEO: Angry naked man in Hither Green
- Challenge to get fit in 30 days in Bromley and Dulwich
- Parks across Bexley will be left open at night as council try to save £200,000 a year
- Parents and staff 'devastated' as popular Chislehurst nursery to close
Comments are closed on this article.