Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Lower Thames Crossing announcement rules out Option B
TODAY’s announcement on a future Lower Thames Crossing has ruled out Option B.
Dartford MP Gareth Johnson has released a statement saying he is delighted by the Government’s decision to rule out building a new crossing in Dartford’s Swanscombe Peninsula.
The announcement keeps Options A and C options open until after further environmental studies have been carried out.
This leaves a new crossing at the existing Dartford to Thurrock site and one connecting the M2 with the A13 in Essex east of Gravesend, both very much on the table.
It had been thought a final decision would be announced today.
- Man punched in Dartford pizza shop during failed robbery
- Biggin Hill Festival of Flight searching for classic car owners
- Two crashes cause delays for Easter Dartford Crossing traffic
- Beckenham Concert Band to perform First World War tribute show
- Bromley family left 'devastated' after unknown woman 'throws pet pug into car and drives off'
Comments are closed on this article.