Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man who stabbed himself in Sidcup dies in hospital
THE man who stabbed himself in Sidcup last Thursday has died in hospital.
He was in a stable condition but then took a turn for the worse last night and died as a result of his injuries.
Police have not yet released details of the man’s name.
A post-mortem examination is set to take place in due course.
It is thought he stabbed himself in the stomach area before being flown to Royal London Hospital by an air ambulance which took off from The Green nearby.
The man in his 20s was found in an alley behind Sidcup library in Hadlow Road at around 3pm last Thursday (December 5).
It is thought he used a kitchen knife from a pack of four which he stole from the 99p Store in the High Street just round the corner from where he was found.
Did you know the man? Please pay tribute below or call Tim Macfarlen on 01689 885 702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lewisham market to be transformed into summer street food nightspot
- Crayford assault victim chased over live train tracks
- PICTURED: Last hurrah for 30-year Swanley pub quiz at The Olympic
- PICTURED: Car crashes into lamppost in Burnt Ash Lane, Grove Park
- Plan your summer with 7 of London and Kent's biggest music festivals
Comments are closed on this article.