Train delays between London Bridge and Dartford after lines closed between Lee and Crayford (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Train delays between London Bridge and Dartford after lines closed between Lee and Crayford
4:26pm Tuesday 10th December 2013 in News
COMMUTERS face delays on trains from London Bridge to Dartford after lines between Lee and Crayford were closed this afternoon (December 10).
Signalling problems have been blamed for line closures between Lee and Crayford while train services between London Bridge and Dartford via Sidcup might be delayed or diverted via Bexleyheath.
Southeastern says customers can use valid rail tickets on bus services via any reasonable route.
- 'Berserk' Eltham dog bites hole in boy's face as he tries to save mum and baby brother
- UPDATE: One lane reopens on M26 after four-vehicle crash
- UPDATE: Is the giant rat reported in Gravesend actually a rat?
- High housing demand stopping south east London buyers getting homes
- Catford Balfour Beatty London Youth Games chairman bows out after 30 years
Comments are closed on this article.