Train delays between London Bridge and Dartford after lines closed between Lee and Crayford (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Train delays between London Bridge and Dartford after lines closed between Lee and Crayford
4:26pm Tuesday 10th December 2013 in News
COMMUTERS face delays on trains from London Bridge to Dartford after lines between Lee and Crayford were closed this afternoon (December 10).
Signalling problems have been blamed for line closures between Lee and Crayford while train services between London Bridge and Dartford via Sidcup might be delayed or diverted via Bexleyheath.
Southeastern says customers can use valid rail tickets on bus services via any reasonable route.
- Heartless thieves steal Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice van from Welling
- Udder madness? 'Secret' proposal to use Lewisham's largest park to graze cows
- Man accused of Petts Wood kidnapping to appear at Croydon Crown Court
- Two youths arrested in Orpington after police see them firing a powerful catapult at birds
- Boris Johnson visits Bexley to help launch Conservative manifesto
Comments are closed on this article.