Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Burning Questions: Is New Year's Eve a great night or a letdown? How will you be celebrating?
6:30am Wednesday 11th December 2013 in News
IN just three weeks’ time we’ll be into 2014 so today’s question is about the best way to celebrate on New Year’s Eve.
Are you someone who sees NYE as an excuse to party, braving the cold, crowds and cost to attend an event or join in the celebrations in London?
Or do you prefer to stay in on December 31, sticking to the warmth and comfort of home to enjoy the occasion in a simple way with friends or family?
Or are you someone who just doesn’t care about celebrating the New Year and would rather be tucked up in bed than staying up until 12 to hear the chimes of Big Ben?
Does New Year’s Eve tend to be a great night or a letdown? Add your comments below.
Our Burning Questions feature aims to settle some of life’s perennial arguments and answer some of its little mysteries with readers’ collective knowledge.
We’d love your suggestions for arguments and questions you’d like us to cover. What are the things that make you go hmmm? Add your comments below or email us
- What's the best way to open a jar lid that's stuck shut?
- Is spring the most wonderful time of the year or do you have a different favourite?
- Your teen idols: Who did you swoon over and have posters of on your bedroom wall?
- Take the plunge and say what the scariest thing you've ever done is
- Ouch, painful! But what hurts most out of stubbing toe, stepping on Lego, paper cut or hitting funny bone?
Comments are closed on this article.