Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man treated for burns and smoke inhalation after escaping Erith flat fire
A MAN was treated for burns and smoke inhalation after escaping a fire in his Erith flat on Sunday (Dec 8).
Fire crews were called at 1.20pm and had controlled the small fire on Parkway within half an hour.
The man had escaped before emergency services arrived and was treated at the scene by London Ambulance Service.
London Fire Brigade sent two fire engines from Plumstead and Bexley fire stations.
The blaze damaged a small part of the flat and its cause is currently under investigation.
- Heartless thieves steal Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice van from Welling
- Udder madness? 'Secret' proposal to use Lewisham's largest park to graze cows
- Man accused of Petts Wood kidnapping to appear at Croydon Crown Court
- Two youths arrested in Orpington after police see them firing a powerful catapult at birds
- Boris Johnson visits Bexley to help launch Conservative manifesto
Comments are closed on this article.