Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man treated for burns and smoke inhalation after escaping Erith flat fire
A MAN was treated for burns and smoke inhalation after escaping a fire in his Erith flat on Sunday (Dec 8).
Fire crews were called at 1.20pm and had controlled the small fire on Parkway within half an hour.
The man had escaped before emergency services arrived and was treated at the scene by London Ambulance Service.
London Fire Brigade sent two fire engines from Plumstead and Bexley fire stations.
The blaze damaged a small part of the flat and its cause is currently under investigation.
- Serious accident in Swanley sees A20 slip road closed
- Bromley couple use 13-year-old boy to help them burgle dozens of homes across London and Kent
- Tributes pour in for 'inspirational' topless Petts Wood 'Running Man' who has died
- VOTE NOW: Dartford searches for sexiest spectacle wearer
- Helicopter scrambled to search for homeless people on roof of burning Sidcup building
Comments are closed on this article.