Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man who stabbed himself in Sidcup in stable condition in hospital
THE man who stabbed himself in Sidcup on Thursday is in a stable condition in hospital.
It is thought he stabbed himself in the stomach area before being flown to Royal London Hospital by an air ambulance which took off from The Green nearby.
The man in his 20s was found in an alley behind Sidcup library in Hadlow Road at around 3pm.
It is thought he used a kitchen knife from a pack of four which he stole from the 99p Store in the High Street just round the corner from where he was found.
- Offensive social media posts after Petts Wood train death
- VIDEO: Angry naked man in Hither Green
- Challenge to get fit in 30 days in Bromley and Dulwich
- Parks across Bexley will be left open at night as council try to save £200,000 a year
- Parents and staff 'devastated' as popular Chislehurst nursery to close
Comments are closed on this article.