Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man who stabbed himself in Sidcup in stable condition in hospital
THE man who stabbed himself in Sidcup on Thursday is in a stable condition in hospital.
It is thought he stabbed himself in the stomach area before being flown to Royal London Hospital by an air ambulance which took off from The Green nearby.
The man in his 20s was found in an alley behind Sidcup library in Hadlow Road at around 3pm.
It is thought he used a kitchen knife from a pack of four which he stole from the 99p Store in the High Street just round the corner from where he was found.
- Beaverwood School alleged chemical attack leads to teens arrested over 'prohibited weapon'
- Consultation on Kidbrooke B16 bus route
- Brother of murdered Sydenham private detective Daniel Morgan worried over Stephen Lawrence links
- Greenwich girl who nearly died from stairs fall meets Prince Edward and Sophie Wessex
- Kadar Hussein shooting in Penge: 'Teenager murdered after drugs dispute'
Comments are closed on this article.