Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Greenhithe couple jailed for roles in heroin supply network
A GREENHITHE couple have been jailed for a total of five-and-a-half years for their involvement in a heroin supply network.
Katherine Solang, 32, and Trevor Pickford, 40, were arrested on October 21 at their home in Woodpecker Drive.
During the Kent police operation quantities of class A drugs, including heroin, were seized, with a combined street value of £1,400.
At Maidstone Crown Court on November 29 Solang admitted six charges of supplying class A drugs and another charge of possession of class A drugs with intent to supply between February and October this year.
She was jailed for three-and-a-half years.
Pickford pleaded guilty to two counts of supplying class A drugs and was imprisoned for two years.
- Heartless thieves steal Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice van from Welling
- Udder madness? 'Secret' proposal to use Lewisham's largest park to graze cows
- Man accused of Petts Wood kidnapping to appear at Croydon Crown Court
- Two youths arrested in Orpington after police see them firing a powerful catapult at birds
- Boris Johnson visits Bexley to help launch Conservative manifesto
Comments are closed on this article.