Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Motorcyclist rushed to hospital after Thamesmead accident
A THAMESMEAD motorcyclist was rushed to hospital with rib and pelvic injuries following an accident last night (December 5).
The 28-year-old man was hit in Yarnton Way at around 3.45pm.
Passers-by stayed with the injured man until emergency services arrived on the scene.
A spokeswoman for the London Ambulance Service said the man was taken as a priority to the major trauma centre at King's College Hospital.
- Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul talks to News Shopper about new film Need for Speed
- Heartless thieves steal Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice van from Welling
- Udder madness? 'Secret' proposal to use Lewisham's largest park to graze cows
- Man accused of Petts Wood kidnapping to appear at Croydon Crown Court
- Two youths arrested in Orpington after police see them firing a powerful catapult at birds
Comments are closed on this article.