Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Motorcyclist rushed to hospital after Thamesmead accident
A THAMESMEAD motorcyclist was rushed to hospital with rib and pelvic injuries following an accident last night (December 5).
The 28-year-old man was hit in Yarnton Way at around 3.45pm.
Passers-by stayed with the injured man until emergency services arrived on the scene.
A spokeswoman for the London Ambulance Service said the man was taken as a priority to the major trauma centre at King's College Hospital.
- Motorcyclist dies in Kidbrooke A2 smash
- Deadly Asian hornets set to invade Kent
- Kent Police stop 50 heavy goods vehicles approaching Dartford Crossing
- Bexleyheath teenager grills stars of blockbuster Noah
- Do you agree with the giving of Easter eggs to children?
Comments are closed on this article.