Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Reports of bus on fire in Belmont Hill is 'false alarm'
REPORTS of a bus on fire in Belmont Hill in Lewisham have turned out to be a false alarm.
London Fire Brigade (LFB) sent one crew from Lee Green to the scene after being called at 9.27am to reports of smoke issuing from a bus.
An LFB spokeswoman said: “We were called to reports of smoke issuing from a bus but it turned out to be a false alarm.”
- Heartless thieves steal Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice van from Welling
- Udder madness? 'Secret' proposal to use Lewisham's largest park to graze cows
- Man accused of Petts Wood kidnapping to appear at Croydon Crown Court
- Two youths arrested in Orpington after police see them firing a powerful catapult at birds
- Boris Johnson visits Bexley to help launch Conservative manifesto
Comments are closed on this article.