Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Southeastern announces Christmas timetable for travellers
SOUTHEASTERN has announced its timetable for the Christmas period starting this Sunday.
The operator is reminding travellers there will be no trains on Christmas Day or Boxing Day, except for a special half-hourly high speed service between Ashford and St Pancras on December 26.
The service will include free car parking at Ebbsfleet and Ashford and extra late night trains will be running on New Year’s Eve.
There will be no trains through Gravesend for 15 days between December 22 and January 6 as a £19 million upgrade goes ahead.
Southeastern spokeswoman Alison Nolan said: "We’ve listened carefully to the feedback from our passengers and sought to make changes that will improve connection times.
"The bulk of the changes apply to the Sunday service and we’ll be running a couple of additional services including some later trains home in the evenings.
"We encourage all our passengers to check for changes to their train times by picking up a new timetable from our stations, from our website or National Rail Enquiries."
Visit southeasternrailway.co.uk for the full timetable.
- UPDATE: Woman dead after being struck by train at Petts Wood station
- Sidcup children's home in Jimmy Savile abuse investigation
- Brockley theatre festival gives breakthroughs to emerging playwrights in south east London
- 'Make the whole of Lewisham a 20mph zone'
- Greenwich boatyard still fears high-rise development costs
Comments are closed on this article.