Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: Bexley station has reopened following gas cylinder fire
BEXLEY station has reopened following a gas cylinder fire this afternoon.
Nine members of staff were evacuated and a safety cordon was set up as gas cylinders can explode when exposed to heat.
Trains through the station were suspended and delays are expected to continue until at least 6pm.
London Fire Brigade were called at 3.08pm to reports of a fence alight and two fire engines attended the scene.
There are disruptions on Southeastern services between London Bridge and Dartford, and between London Bridge and Crayford.
Trains via Sidcup are suspended, with trains either being cancelled or diverted via Bexleyheath.
Tickets are being accepted on London Bus and DLR services.
For live travel information, visit the Southeastern website.
- PICTURED: Motorcyclist killed in Kidbrooke A2 smash named as Christopher Wallace Muir
- CAMRA's 40th beer and cider festival comes to Kidbrooke
- Pug 'snatched' from Bromley home reunited with family
- Longfield paedophile jailed after sex with 12-year-old girl
- Long delays on M25 clock-wise after accident at Junction 8
Comments are closed on this article.