A 27-YEAR-OLD woman from Dartford will go on trial in February after a woman allegedly had a piece of her nose bitten off at a holiday park.
Tina Love, of Acacia Road, appeared at Chichester Crown Court yesterday where she denied one count of causing grievous bodily harm with intent.
She was charged on August 10 following an incident at Butlins in Bognor Regis, West Sussex, on April 11.
The incident is alleged to have happened during a performance of Jack and the Beanstalk at the holiday park.
Police were called shortly after 6.30pm to reports a 47-year-old female holidaymaker from Aylesbury had been assaulted.
She was taken to hospital in Chichester, where doctors attempted to replace the piece of her nose that was allegedly bitten off.
Love will go on trial at Chichester Crown Court in February.
- UPDATED: 'Pools of blood' after teenage boy stabbed in Lewisham Shopping Centre
- VIDEO: Firefighters called after car bursts into flames on A2 in Eltham
- Road closed after woman injured in Thamesmead car crash
- Erith mum and son stranded in flat infested with cockroaches
- Star Wars artefacts on display in Greenwich - and you can create your own character