LEWISHAM police are appealing for the public’s help in finding a Catford drug dealer who is wanted on recall to prison.
Robert Devine Bruce, aged 47, of Saxon Terrace, was sentenced to six years in prison in October 2009 after being found guilty of supplying controlled drugs.
He was later released but is alleged to have breached the terms of his licence and is now wanted on recall to prison.
Bruce is described as white, 5ft 9ins tall, of medium build, with blue eyes and receding brown hair. He has scars on his brow and right arm, and tattoos on his right arm and right finger with 'Fife'.
Anyone with information about Bruce should call Lewisham wanted offender unit on 020 8284 8336 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 'No evidence' of wrong way drivers on 'deadly' Downham road
- Education secretary cements a 'brick of aspiration' into Bexley's first free school
- PICTURED: Belvedere great-grandmother brings in 100th birthday in style at The Leather Bottle
- Crackdown operation identifies robbery as most dominant Lewisham crime
- Bexley unemployment figures drop by half over four years