Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Petts Wood carjacking suspect remanded in custody
DETECTIVES investigating the alleged carjacking of a £189,000 Aston Martin Vanquish in Petts Wood have charged a 40-year-old Greenwich man.
David Moody, of Godstow Road, Greenwich, appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court charged with kidnap and robbery on Wednesday (November 20).
He has been remanded in custody to appear at Croydon Crown Court on December 4.
The charges relate to an incident in Station Square, Petts Wood, on October 30 where the car’s 22-year-old owner was allegedly bundled into the vehicle by two men.
Police say the victim reported being driven around south London before he eventually managed to escape in Thamesmead.
The vehicle has not been recovered.
- Lewisham memorial vandalised days before war anniversary
- Promoted Article: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
- Could the Bakerloo line finally be coming to Lewisham and Bromley boroughs?
- Bromley Council ordered to pay £64k compensation after tribunal
- Healthcare group to launch new mobile clinic in latest 'Smokefree Bromley' drive