DETECTIVES investigating the alleged carjacking of a £189,000 Aston Martin Vanquish in Petts Wood have charged a 40-year-old Greenwich man.
David Moody, of Godstow Road, Greenwich, appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court charged with kidnap and robbery on Wednesday (November 20).
He has been remanded in custody to appear at Croydon Crown Court on December 4.
The charges relate to an incident in Station Square, Petts Wood, on October 30 where the car’s 22-year-old owner was allegedly bundled into the vehicle by two men.
Police say the victim reported being driven around south London before he eventually managed to escape in Thamesmead.
The vehicle has not been recovered.
- MAPPED: Firework displays 2014
- 10 inappropriate Hallowe'en costumes
- Sydenham's Rolf Harris loses first appeal bid
- Giant poppies spring up in Bromley
- Deadline for Crystal Palace Sports Centre consultation extended