DETECTIVES investigating the alleged carjacking of a £189,000 Aston Martin Vanquish in Petts Wood have charged a 40-year-old Greenwich man.
David Moody, of Godstow Road, Greenwich, appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court charged with kidnap and robbery on Wednesday (November 20).
He has been remanded in custody to appear at Croydon Crown Court on December 4.
The charges relate to an incident in Station Square, Petts Wood, on October 30 where the car’s 22-year-old owner was allegedly bundled into the vehicle by two men.
Police say the victim reported being driven around south London before he eventually managed to escape in Thamesmead.
The vehicle has not been recovered.
- Mottingham murder probe: Four arrests made after 21-year-old is found stabbed to death
- Transport Secretary Chris Grayling warns Londoners to think twice about buying diesel cars
- New Cross lorry crash: Police appeal for information following fatal collision
- M25 killer Kenneth Noye wins High Court open prison appeal
- Dartford Crossing faces overnight closures again next week