DETECTIVES investigating the alleged carjacking of a £189,000 Aston Martin Vanquish in Petts Wood have charged a 40-year-old Greenwich man.
David Moody, of Godstow Road, Greenwich, appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court charged with kidnap and robbery on Wednesday (November 20).
He has been remanded in custody to appear at Croydon Crown Court on December 4.
The charges relate to an incident in Station Square, Petts Wood, on October 30 where the car’s 22-year-old owner was allegedly bundled into the vehicle by two men.
Police say the victim reported being driven around south London before he eventually managed to escape in Thamesmead.
The vehicle has not been recovered.
- Commercial Feature: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
- Father, son and daughter sentenced after Dartford-bound train attack in front of terrified passengers
- What's on this weekend (August 30 and 31)
- Critically acclaimed movie shot in Charlton set for high definition re-release
- Crash causes chaos at the Dartford Crossing