DETECTIVES investigating the alleged carjacking of a £189,000 Aston Martin Vanquish in Petts Wood have charged a 40-year-old Greenwich man.
David Moody, of Godstow Road, Greenwich, appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court charged with kidnap and robbery on Wednesday (November 20).
He has been remanded in custody to appear at Croydon Crown Court on December 4.
The charges relate to an incident in Station Square, Petts Wood, on October 30 where the car’s 22-year-old owner was allegedly bundled into the vehicle by two men.
Police say the victim reported being driven around south London before he eventually managed to escape in Thamesmead.
The vehicle has not been recovered.
- Man left with head injuries after assault in Slade Green
- Gifted young Bromley musicians win scholarships from London Mayor’s fund
- Demand for free school meals at Bromley school doubles this term
- Former David Beckham football academy in Greenwich to close
- 5 thoughts of the week: Old people's health woes, tattoos harming job prospects and more