DETECTIVES investigating the alleged carjacking of a £189,000 Aston Martin Vanquish in Petts Wood have charged a 40-year-old Greenwich man.
David Moody, of Godstow Road, Greenwich, appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court charged with kidnap and robbery on Wednesday (November 20).
He has been remanded in custody to appear at Croydon Crown Court on December 4.
The charges relate to an incident in Station Square, Petts Wood, on October 30 where the car’s 22-year-old owner was allegedly bundled into the vehicle by two men.
Police say the victim reported being driven around south London before he eventually managed to escape in Thamesmead.
The vehicle has not been recovered.
- Crystal Palace paramedic sets up life saving course
- Pensioner with dementia missing from Sidcup
- POLL: Study shows people turn to takeaways and alcohol when stressed out
- Caught speeding? Court revolutionises how cases are heard
- UPDATE: Man rushed to King's College Hopsital after 'serious' crash in Bromley