DETECTIVES investigating the alleged carjacking of a £189,000 Aston Martin Vanquish in Petts Wood have charged a 40-year-old Greenwich man.
David Moody, of Godstow Road, Greenwich, appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court charged with kidnap and robbery on Wednesday (November 20).
He has been remanded in custody to appear at Croydon Crown Court on December 4.
The charges relate to an incident in Station Square, Petts Wood, on October 30 where the car’s 22-year-old owner was allegedly bundled into the vehicle by two men.
Police say the victim reported being driven around south London before he eventually managed to escape in Thamesmead.
The vehicle has not been recovered.
- Woman taken to hospital following crash in Crayford
- 8 things to look forward to as Brockley Max festival returns
- Woman taken to hospital after fleeing Thamesmead flat fire
- TfL submit application to build controversial Silvertown Tunnel
- Former Met Police officer from Greenhithe admits sexually assaulting second teenage girl