DETECTIVES investigating the alleged carjacking of a £189,000 Aston Martin Vanquish in Petts Wood have charged a 40-year-old Greenwich man.
David Moody, of Godstow Road, Greenwich, appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court charged with kidnap and robbery on Wednesday (November 20).
He has been remanded in custody to appear at Croydon Crown Court on December 4.
The charges relate to an incident in Station Square, Petts Wood, on October 30 where the car’s 22-year-old owner was allegedly bundled into the vehicle by two men.
Police say the victim reported being driven around south London before he eventually managed to escape in Thamesmead.
The vehicle has not been recovered.
- PICTURES: Major delays on Southeastern after freight train derailment
- Severe weather warning issued for London
- Funeral fundraising appeal for man hit by car in Swanley
- Lewisham councillors back calls for independent inquiry into controversial redevelopment for land at Millwall stadium
- Speeding laws are changing - and the punishments are about to get tougher