Father Christmas or Santa Claus? North Pole or Lapland? What is he called and where does he live? (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Burning Questions: Father Christmas or Santa Claus? North Pole or Lapland? What is he called and where does he live?
WITH less than five weeks to go, the jolly fat man in his bright red suit will really be stepping up his preparations for Christmas Eve by now.
The letters will have started arriving, the toys will be in production and the reindeer will be in the final stages of their training for this year’s deliveries.
What we want to try and settle today is what the big man should be called and where all these activities are taking place.
Should he be Father Christmas or Santa Claus? And does he live at the North Pole or in Lapland?
Add your views below and vote in our two polls above.
Our Burning Questions feature aims to settle some of life’s perennial arguments and answer some of its little mysteries with readers’ collective knowledge.
We’d love your suggestions for arguments and questions you’d like us to cover. What are the things that make you go hmmm? Add your comments below or email us
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?
- What’s the best, funniest or just most ‘dad’ thing your dad has ever done?
- Boris would use a bike pump but how would YOU survive a zombie apocalypse?
- Do you ever say ‘white rabbits’ or ‘pinch, punch, first day of the month’?
Comments are closed on this article.