TWO people were taken to hospital suffering from burns after a hog roast van went up in flames at the Blackheath fireworks display.
Emergency services were called out at 10.20pm on November 2, after the main event on the heath.
On arrival, they found two men and a woman suffering from smoke inhalation and burns.
One patient did not want to go to hospital, but two were taken to Lewisham Hospital by the British Red Cross.
A spokeswoman for the London Fire Brigade, which sent crews from East Greenwich and Lee Green, said the incident was over by 11.25pm, although the work of fire fighters was hampered by the presence of gas cylinders.
The van was completely destroyed by the fire, which investigators believe was started by a gas leak.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine