UPDATE: Bexleyheath Academy teacher Stuart Kerner denies eight counts of sexual activity with girl, 15 (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: Bexleyheath Academy teacher Stuart Kerner denies eight counts of sexual activity with girl, 15
A BEXLEYHEATH Academy teacher today pleaded not-guilty to eight counts of sexual activity with a child.
Appearing at Inner London Crown Court dressed in a three-piece suit and tie, Stuart Kerner, 42, denied engaging in sexual activity with the same girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, beginning when she was 15 years old.
The offences are alleged to have happened at the school in Woolwich Road between March 2011 and October last year as well as at Kerner’s home address in Russett Close, Aylesford.
Kerner, who was originally arrested on January 28 this year, was listed on the school's website as assistant vice-principal but has now been removed.
The case has been adjourned until December 9 and the trial is expected to begin in March next year.
- Greenwich parents urged to sign kids up for free school meals
- TOWIE star Chloe Sims on Christmas with Joey Essex and New Year's resolutions ahead of Bluewater appearance
- Swancombe residents breathe a sigh of relief at Thames crossing decision
- Gravesend man jailed for cocaine dealing
- Bexley star Sam Bailey says X Factor has already changed her life