UPDATE: Police hunting driver of people carrier which smashed into Thamesmead house (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: Police hunting driver of people carrier which smashed into Thamesmead house
POLICE are hunting the driver of a people carrier who crashed into a house in Thamesmead.
Police were called to the scene at 1.24pm on Sunday (Nov 3) after a black people carrier collided into another vehicle and then the wall of the house in Battery Road.
No injuries have been reported.
A Bexley police spokesperson said: "Police were called to Goldfinch Road j/w Battery Road at 1324hrs on Sunday 3/11.
"Ford Zetec people carrier in collision with a parked vehicle and then with the wall of a property.
"The driver left the scene prior to police arrival. Enquries continue."
Goldfinch Road has been closed both ways since 7pm on Sunday and is not expected to be open until Monday evening.
Routes 244 and 380 are now back on route through Goldfinch Road.
More to follow.
- Gravesend residents prepared themselves for flooding which never came
- North Kent storm surge: Recap of live blog for Greenhithe and Gravesend flood warnings
- PubSpy reviews The Foresters Arms, Gravesend
- Lewisham pupils collect cash, clothes and blankets for Philippines after Typhoon Haiyan
- Bexleyheath and Crayford MP David Evennett praises Budget for businesses
Comments are closed on this article.