Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bromley cops using headcams to record Halloween troublemakers
GHOULIES, goblins and ghosts will find their activities recorded by police wearing headcams this Halloween.
The devices will be attached to the helmets of Bromley cops who are patrolling the streets of the borough throughout the Halloween and Guy Fawkes Night period.
Footage recorded on the cameras can be used as evidence as court.
Bromley police spokeswoman Chief Inspector Carron Schusler said: “With both these events approaching, the focus will be on ensuring the safety of our communities throughout this period.
“We are here to help make sure that everyone can enjoy the festivities and stay safe across Bromley.
“We have a local plan in place, drawing together experience and successful tactics from previous years - those intent on committing crime and anti-social behaviour will face the consequences.”
- Bexley commuter keeps online photo diary in a bid to 'shame' Southeastern
- UPDATE: Two people rushed to hospital after five car pile-up on A2 near Bluewater
- Dartford MP Gareth Johnson readopted as Tory candidate for the town
- Lewisham Council urges furniture recycling this Christmas
- Gravesham Council in dark over new Northfleet leisure centre leaseholders
Comments are closed on this article.