Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Ambulance called to nosebleed in Bexleyheath Cineworld
AN AMBULANCE was called to the Cineworld in Bexleyheath today (October 30) - because a film fan suffered a nosebleed.
The teenager was checked over by paramedics and not taken to hospital.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: “We were called at just before midday to reports of a person feeling unwell in Broadway, Bexleyheath.
“We sent a single responder in a car and an ambulance crew to the scene.
“Staff checked over one patient, a teenage girl, she was not taken to hospital.”
- UPDATE: Two people rushed to hospital after five car pile-up on A2 near Bluewater
- Grieving mum starts anti legal high campaign after son's Gravesend death
- Police helicopter searches for suspected fuel thieves in Dartford
- Lee Rigby murder trial: Man accused of killing soldier 'loves Al-Queda as brothers'
- Lee traders hope for festive turnaround at Leegate shopping centre
Comments are closed on this article.