PICTURED: Catford bus crash closes Brownhill Road and leaves man with head injuries (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
PICTURED: Catford bus crash closes Brownhill Road and leaves man with head injuries
BROWNHILL Road in Catford has been closed both ways due to an accident between a car and a bus.
The road is closed in both directions at Laleham Road and stationary traffic is reported in both directions at the junction.
Ambulance crews were called to the scene at 11.55am this morning.
Along with other patients, they treated a man for head injuries. He was taken to the major trauma centre at King's College Hospital.
The Met Police said the car's driver had been arrested on suspicion of drink driving.
- St Paul's Cray crash leaves elderly driver in shock
- 200 people evacuated from train as it catches fire near Chislehurst Station
- Comedy falls video shows train station escalator fails to highlight dangers
- Woman in critical condition after 'falling out of moving taxi' in Lewisham Road in Blackheath
- Swancombe residents breathe a sigh of relief at Thames crossing decision
Comments are closed on this article.