Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Three men in court accused of Nathan Allen murder in New Cross in 2010
THREE men accused of murdering Nathan Allen, who was shot dead in New Cross three years ago, appeared at the Old Bailey today (October 29).
The 21-year-old, of Desmond Street, was found suffering from a gunshot wound in a Ludwick Mews garden on the Woodpecker estate in May 2010.
Emergency services were called but Mr Allen, known to friends as Mace, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Jamel Green, aged 19, of Engleheart Road, Catford, 21-year-old Bosun Sode, of Joseph Hardcastle Close, New Cross, and Curtis Quashie, aged 21, of no fixed address, stand accused of his murder.
The trio have been remanded in custody and are next due to appear at the same court on December 16.
- Gravesend residents prepared themselves for flooding which never came
- North Kent storm surge: Recap of live blog for Greenhithe and Gravesend flood warnings
- PubSpy reviews The Foresters Arms, Gravesend
- Lewisham pupils collect cash, clothes and blankets for Philippines after Typhoon Haiyan
- Bexleyheath and Crayford MP David Evennett praises Budget for businesses