Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man suffers life threatening injuries in Keston car crash
A MAN is in intensive care after suffering life threatening injuries in a car crash in Keston.
The crash occurred in Westerham Road at around 11pm last night.
The only car involved was a Mercedes travelling towards Biggin Hill, which left the road and struck a lamp post and brick pillar of a residential development.
The 30-year-old man was taken to King's College Hospital where he remains in intensive care.
A 29-year-old female passenger was also taken to King's College Hospital, suffering from minor injuries.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Gravesend residents prepared themselves for flooding which never came
- North Kent storm surge: Recap of live blog for Greenhithe and Gravesend flood warnings
- PubSpy reviews The Foresters Arms, Gravesend
- Lewisham pupils collect cash, clothes and blankets for Philippines after Typhoon Haiyan
- Bexleyheath and Crayford MP David Evennett praises Budget for businesses
Comments are closed on this article.