X FACTOR: Gravesend's Tamera Foster and Bexley's Sam Bailey announce songs for third live show (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
X FACTOR: Gravesend's Tamera Foster and Bexley's Sam Bailey announce songs for third live show
8:32am Friday 25th October 2013 in News
THIS week's third X Factor live show is themed around songs from the movies - and Gravesend's Tamera Foster and Bexley's Sam Bailey have announced what they will be singing.
Mother-of-two Sam, who grew up in Eynsford Road in Bexley Village and went to Cleeve Park School in Sidcup will be putting her own on spin on Celine Dion's 'My Heart Will Go On.'
Meanwhile, 16-year-old Gravesend singing star Tamera Foster will be performing Beyonce's 'Listen,' which featured on the 1996 film Dreamgirls.
Which of News Shopper's singing stars do you think has the X Factor? Do you think these are the right song choices for Tamera and Sam?
Have your say below.
- Nightmare before Christmas - are outdoor lights and decorations a delight or an eyesore?
- 10 facts about Sir Francis Drake and his circumnavigation of the globe
- Greenwich parents urged to sign kids up for free school meals
- TOWIE star Chloe Sims on Christmas with Joey Essex and New Year's resolutions ahead of Bluewater appearance
- Swancombe residents breathe a sigh of relief at Thames crossing decision