What is the undisputed champion flavour of crisps? Tell us the one you think is best (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Burning Questions: What is the undisputed champion flavour of crisps? Tell us the one you think is best
TODAY we’d like your nominations for the undisputed champion flavour of crisps.
When tucking into a bag are you a traditionalist who likes ready salted? Does cheese & onion get your vote as the best flavour, or salt & vinegar?
Do you have a slightly more unusual favourite such as prawn cocktail or smoky bacon.
Add your comments below – once a few top choices emerge we’ll put a few to the vote to decide an official News Shopper favourite!
Also let us know if you have a strong view on what colour packets certain flavours of crisps should come in. For instance, should cheese & onion be in blue or green bags?
Our Burning Questions feature aims to settle some of life’s perennial arguments and answer some of its little mysteries with readers’ collective knowledge.
We’d love your suggestions for arguments and questions you’d like us to cover. What are the things that make you go hmmm? Add your comments below or email us
MORE BURNING QUESTIONS TO ANSWER:
- Is New Year's Eve a great night or a letdown? How will you be celebrating?
- CDs vs downloads: How do you prefer to buy your music?
- Should you tip your hairdresser or barber after paying?
- What's the right way to hang a toilet roll? Should flap be under or over, in our out?
- What are your favourite Christmas pop songs and the festive tunes you hate?
Comments are closed on this article.