Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Burning Questions: Could humans ever have superhero powers? And which one would you choose?
2:18pm Tuesday 22nd October 2013 in News
COULD humans ever be given or develop ‘superhero’ powers and, if so, what would be the best one to have?
If you could, would you choose amazing strength, invisibility, the ability to fly – or maybe something a bit more down-to-earth and useful in everyday life?
If people marvelled at your power and a comic book character was created, what would it be called?
After millions of years, do you think humans are still evolving? What might we look like in, say, another 10,000 years’ time? Do you think people might gain abilities we don’t have now? Add your thought below.
Our Burning Questions feature aims to settle some of life’s perennial arguments and answer some of its little mysteries with readers’ collective knowledge.
We’d love your suggestions for arguments and questions you’d like us to cover. What are the things that make you go hmmm? Add your comments below or email us
- CDs vs downloads: How do you prefer to buy your music?
- Should you tip your hairdresser or barber after paying?
- What's the right way to hang a toilet roll? Should flap be under or over, in our out?
- What are your favourite Christmas pop songs and the festive tunes you hate?
- Self-serve checkouts in supermarkets: Are they good or evil?
Comments are closed on this article.