Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Burning Questions: Is it true you can get drunk quicker by drinking alcohol through a straw?
DID any of your weekend adventures involve drinking alcohol through a straw? If so, did it get your drunk quicker than if you’d be drinking from a glass or bottle?
That’s the crux of today’s burning question – do people get drunk faster drinking through a straw? If it’s a true theory, why does it happen?
It’s a question which regularly arises in pubs, so is scientific fact or urban myth? Share your drinking wisdom below.
Our Burning Questions feature aims to settle some of life’s perennial arguments and answer some of its little mysteries with readers’ collective knowledge.
We’d love your suggestions for arguments and questions you’d like us to cover. What are the things that make you go hmmm? Add your comments below or email us
- Should motorists slow and give way to pedestrians who want to cross the road?
- Is New Year's Eve a great night or a letdown? How will you be celebrating?
- CDs vs downloads: How do you prefer to buy your music?
- Should you tip your hairdresser or barber after paying?
- What's the right way to hang a toilet roll? Should flap be under or over, in our out?
Comments are closed on this article.