Bromley North to Grove Park trains suspended due to overrunning engineering works (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bromley North to Grove Park trains suspended due to overrunning engineering works
7:55am Monday 21st October 2013 in News
TRAINS are suspended between Bromley North and Grove Park due to overrunning engineering works.
Tickets are being accepted on local bus routes.
It is not yet known when normal service will be resumed.
Click here for the latest travel news.
- Gravesend residents prepared themselves for flooding which never came
- North Kent storm surge: Recap of live blog for Greenhithe and Gravesend flood warnings
- PubSpy reviews The Foresters Arms, Gravesend
- Lewisham pupils collect cash, clothes and blankets for Philippines after Typhoon Haiyan
- Bexleyheath and Crayford MP David Evennett praises Budget for businesses
Comments are closed on this article.