Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
West Kingsdown A20 car crash sees two elderly motorists cut free
TWO elderly motorists had to be cut free from their car after an accident in West Kingsdown this morning.
Kent Fire and Rescue was called to the A20 London Road outside The Pavilion at 11.34am after two cars collided.
A woman in one car was out of her vehicle by the time crews arrived but the elderly pair in their 80s in the other car required hydraulic cutting equipment to get them out.
The woman suffered facial and leg injuries and the man had a chest injury but neither were considered life-threatening.
They were taken to the PRUH in Farnborough after police and ambulance crews attended.
Two ambulances were sent and two cars, including one Air Ambulance vehicle.
Firefighters left the scene at 12.45pm while police officers stayed to manage the partially blocked London-bound carriageway.
The road is now fully open and they have left the scene.
- Woolwich Lee Rigby murder trial: Accused 'agree over killing'
- Orpington man guilty of two rapes in grounds of local church
- Lewisham Police appeal for help catching their most wanted men on the run
- Two guilty of perverting the course of justice after Ben Mahoney manslaughter
- Warning for drivers using the Dartford Bridge
Comments are closed on this article.