Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Emergency roadworks in Eltham tunnel on A2 spark lane closure and delays
A LANE closure in the Eltham tunnel on the A2 is making this morning’s rush hour a misery for many drivers.
One lane is shut on the eastbound A2 between the A205 Westhorne Avenue and the Falconwood Interchange for emergency roadworks.
Traffic is currently queuing as far back as the Kidbrooke Interchange.
- Longfield school celebrates first ever 'outstanding' Ofsted report
- Greenwich parents urged to sign kids up for free school meals
- Abbey Wood De Lucy Primary School to be expanded in £3.5m scheme
- John Ball School in Blackheath rated outstanding by inspectors
- Bromley Bilingual Primary School set to open in September 2014
Comments are closed on this article.