Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Dartford man accused of stealing handbag with £5,000 in it to stand trial
A MAN accused of stealing a handbag with £5,000 cash in it in Dartford is to stand trial.
On September 3 a Vauxhall Zafira containing the handbag was reported missing from a property in Salmon Road.
William Hickey, 30, of Dunlop Close in Dartford, was charged with burglary other than dwelling, two counts of fraud by false representation and taking a motor vehicle without the owner’s consent.
He has been bailed to appear at Maidstone Crown Court on December 18.
Craig Graham, 27, of Admirals Court in Gravesend, has been charged with aggravated vehicle taking after a Vauxhall Corsa was stolen from a property in Hawthorn Close, Gravesend, between October 5 and 8.
He has also been charged with using a motor vehicle without third party insurance, driving a motor vehicle without a licence and burglary dwelling and has been bailed to appear at Medway Magistrates’ Court on November 15.
Lewis Smith, 19, of Beacon Drive in Bean, was charged with burglary other than dwelling after a garden strimmer was reported missing from a shed in Foxwood Road, Bean between September 15 and 16.
He will appear at Dartford Magistrates’ Court on October 28 also charged with possession of cannabis.
- Male cyclist, 43, dies after being hit by a car near Gravesend
- Woman in critical condition after 'falling out of moving taxi' in Lewisham Road in Blackheath
- DJ Talent: I have feelings for Susan Boyle
- Ex-BBC newsreader Ashley Blake's lorry blunder closes Dartford tunnel during rush hour
- X Factor final: Print out and display poster to support Bexley's Sam Bailey